Orang Utan Encounter
From Kota Kinabalu you will fly to Sandakan from where you will visit the Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre. Trek ten minutes through the rainforest on wooden plankwalks to witness the feeding of the orang utans at 10:00. After lunch, you will take a short tour of Sandakan town including the Australian War Memorial before return transfer to airport and Kota Kinabalu.
- Transfer to Kota Kinabalu airport for morning flight (45 minutes) to Sandakan.
- Transfer to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre for video show.
- Trek ten minutes through the rainforest on wooden plank walks to witness the feeding of the orang utans at 10:00am.
- Short tour of Sandakan town including the Australian War Memorial.
- Return transfer to Sandakan Airport and upon arrival at Kota Kinabalu airport, transfer to hotel.
- Surcharge will be imposed for airport transfer outside Kota Kinabalu city.
- Please ensure you are holding your air ticket to Sandakan.
What is Included
- Tours, land transfers as specified, lunch, entrance fees, and an English speaking guide.
What is Not Included
- Airfare (Kota Kinabalu/Sandakan/Kota Kinabalu), camera fee and items not mentioned.
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Pick up from guest's hotel in Kota Kinabalu