Sukau Wildlife Safari
Enjoy a 2 days 1 night stay at the award-winning Sukau Rainforest Lodge and experience wildlife encounters via river cruise. Stand a chance to see a myriad of wildlife species inluding primates, birds and if you are lucky, the pygmy elephants!
- Arrive at Sandakan airport and transfer to Sepilok Orang Utan Rehabilitation Centre for video show
- Walk ten minutes through the rainforest on wooden planks and witness the feeding of orang utan at 1000hrs.
- Have lunch. Proceed to Sandakan jetty with 2½ hours boat journey to Kinabatangan river.
- Late afternoon river cruise using electric motor, in search of some of the 10 species of primates.
- Overnight at Sukau Rainforest Lodge
- Meal : Lunch & Dinner
- TIPS: Try the lodge's rejuvenating Foot Spa Treatment (with a service fee)
- Return to Sandakan by boat journey after breakfast.
- Have lunch. Proceed to Rainforest Discovery Centre. Explore the botanical garden, home to various species of flora and take a bird view of the centre from the canopy walk and hanging bridge.
- Transfer to airport for the late afternoon flight back to Kota Kinabalu.
- Meal : Breakfast & Lunch
- Please bring along sun block lotion, personal toiletries, torch light, insect repellent, walking shoes, binoculars, hat & raincoat.
- Please ensure you are holding air ticket to Sandakan.
Single Supplement is RM135.00 per person (1st April 2010 - 31st March 2011)
Single Supplement is RM175.00 per person (1st April 2011 - 31st March 2012)
- Tours and transfers
- Accommodation and meals specified
- Entrance fees and English speaking guide
- Airfare Kota Kinabalu/Sandakan/Kota Kinabalu and tax
- Camera fee and items not mentioned
- Child rate range from 3 - 12 years old.
- Children are entitled to 25% off adult rate base on twin share and 50% off adult rate based on extra mattress (subject to availability).
Book for more than 20 people, contact us directly
Pick up from airport or from your hotel in Sandakan.